- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Another of The Herbal Husband's Favorites!
Rose campion, Lychnis coronarius, a cousin of the Maltese Cross, an another favorite of The Herbal Husband is blooming away. I love the silvery foliage. Although it looks a little on the green side here. We briefly had a white campion from English seed, but it died out. You have to remember to scatter the seeds where you want them after it has bloomed. A true cottage garden favorite. FlowerLady, I share your pain! It is still sticky and icky out. I'm meeting the Rosemary House bus tour tomorrow. They are coming to the Herbal Wild West! They'll be in Pittsburgh tomorrow morning! Hope you are having a good day. Talk to you later.